Dubai CommerCity, the first and leading e-commerce enabler has recently launched their e-commerce business setup incentive package in the Middle East, Africa and South Asia (MEASA) region. The initiative is aimed to stimulate the economy and to enable the new companies and potential investors grow their e-commerce and omnichannel sources.
- § 100% foreign Ownership.
- § No Corporate Tax, Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax and Withholding Tax.
- § 100% repatriation of capital and profits.
- § Proximity to government support and administrative services.
- § UAE residence visa eligibility.
- § Proximity to Dubai International Airport and the city center, ultimately translating into quicker deliveries.
- § Infrastructure and policies designed around the ease of B2C e-commerce-based transactions.
- § Partnership with service providers that have pre-negotiated rates and Service Level Agreements.
- § Tailored customs solutions that would help in finding expansion strategies in the United Arab Emirates.
In addition to this, the free zone also provides state-of-the art offices, warehousing facilities, last-mile delivery services, flexible office sizes and scalable fulfilment centres, specifically designed to cater to client requirements for the development of e-commerce businesses and other fields.